Tuesday, December 16, 2008

it's friday i'm in love

Okay, so it's not really friday, but I am in love.
And I do love that song!
I found a new love....Well new LOVES actually.
URBAN OUTFITTERS and ANTIQUE SHOPS and JAPANESE FABRICS
Wow, all I can say is that I've been depriving myself.
Andy and I went to Urban Outfitters a few weekends ago. And I want to go back so bad. I loved it!
For someone who loves vintage and antique stuff as much as I do you'd think that I would have been to an antique shop before now. But no. My first experience was a week or so ago. I went crazy! I could have spent HOURS (literally!) in that little shop. I could live in that shop. I can't wait to go back. Wait. I can't wait til I'm through with school and actually have some money to spend there.

Now I don't even know how I got started into the japanese fabric craze but I want to get my hands on some of that right now. So bad. The problem is money. That seems to be my problem with everything for the current moment. Maybe one day when I'm rich....
I want to make a blanket...

No comments: