Monday, November 21, 2011

I pulled my dad's old SLR out a few months ago, dusted it off, and bought a new battery. My dad has had this camera for a long time. He took it to Illinois when he went on his mission years ago. I was so excited when he let me borrow it! I just recently got this roll of film developed. The pictures are from the first week in October...grape-picking at Andy's house.






Jess and I were talking about cameras and photography at one of our husbands' flag football games awhile ago and she mentioned something about how her favorite photos from her husband's mission are the photos that he took with a film camera. I couldn't agree more. There is just something about film. It's so raw and real and beautiful. The photos are full of tangible memories.
I'm kinda in love with how they turned out. I think I'll be a film lover forever.

No comments: