Saturday, December 31, 2011

bits and pieces of our christmas

Christmas was great. It was filled with love, family, food, games and, of course, gifts. Andy and I kept our Christmas simple, knowing we were going to be closing on our house a few days later. We just bought each other a pair of TOMS which I thought was an appropriate gift for the season. We received lots of items that will be great in our new home from family members and my mom surprised me with a fuji instax mini (...I'd been wanting one for two years now)! We stayed up late, playing games with family and catching up with each other. And we ate and ate and ate and ate! I'm sad that its over. Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year.




















1 comment:

Ashley said...

love all the pictures! Looks like you had a fantastic 2011. Happy New Year! :)

<3 Ash