Monday, January 23, 2012

hey snow! so nice of you to finally join us.

Winter just hasn't been the same this time around. Temperatures have stayed mild. Roads haven't really been icy. And the snow has been almost nonexistent!  And please don't think I'm complaining. I'd be content with it staying that way until spring rolls around. But today a small snowstorm hit and it made me grin from ear to ear. I'm sure the fact that I didn't have to go to work or drive around in it contributed to my happiness. When Andy got off work I begged him to go for a drive with me so I could take pictures. It was just so pretty, I had to get out. And he so kindly obliged.










3 comments:

Laci said...

Love Love these photos!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

Nice pictures! We did get snow this weekend too, it's nice, much better than rain! :)

Brein said...

I love your photography! Such a pure point of view. :)