Friday, November 16, 2012

going from 2 to 3

the birth of daphne was, by far, the most incredible experience of my life. i don't particularly feel like sharing her birth story with the entire world as it was the most personal, spiritual, and emotional experience i've ever had. but, i will share some photos from that very special day. a picture speaks a thousand words anyway, right?
IMG_1329rl
IMG_1340rl

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
all photos taken by my sister sarah.

3 comments:

Jacki Lee said...

Ugh I love all of this!!!!

JaNae said...

Congrats! I'm so glad I found your blog!! I didn't know you had one but I saw you commented on Holly's so now I'm going to be blog stalking you which makes me so happy since I don't get to see you any more! I can't wait to meet your darling little girl! So happy for you guys!

Taylor-Kelsey Haberman said...

Love these photos! Taylor and I will be up in Logan this weekend and we'd love to see you if you're not busy. I didn't know if I should say something because I'm sure you're busy. But let us know, we totally understand if you are unable to. We will be up north Saturday afternoon till Sunday afternoonish.