Sunday, July 26, 2009

i love PARACHUTE!

So me and Kelli went to the Secondhand Serenade concert last night. Funny thing is, we didn't even watch Secondhand Serenade.
Okay, so let me start over. Kelli and I bought tickets for Secondhand Serenade a couple months ago for early entry into the park. We got to Thanksgiving Point super early yesterday and were like the third people in "early" line. It was awesome. Anyway, after sitting for a couple hours we FINALLY got in and were right in the front. That was also awesome. Until we got mauled by sweaty people. Seriously, I was drenched in sweat...and it probably wasn't even my own. That wasn't so awesome.
First up was a band called Single File. Never heard of them before.



Next up was We Shot the Moon. They were very very good.



Parachute came on next and OH MY GOODNESS...they were AMAZING. They seriously rocked! I'm pretty much in love.






Right after they were through performing, I tapped the security guy on the shoulder and asked him kindly if he would get me out of here. I did not even care that I would be missing Secondhand Serenade. I hadn't come to listen to him anyway. Kelli and I jumped the fence with the assistance of Mr. Security Guard, ran back to Parachute's merch table, bought a cd and waited patiently in line for them. I about passed out when they showed up. And then I about had a heart attack when it was finally our turn for autographs and pictures :] They were super sweet and nice and lovely and wonderful.


I squealed the whole way home. Yes, squealed.


Pretty much it was the best night ever.

No comments: