Saturday, August 8, 2009

through the looking glass

Okay, so I guess I'm more excited for this movie than I even realized. So excited in fact, that I had a dream about it last night. Alice and I were best friends and we both went to Wonderland together. I tried telling the Mad Hatter that he was really Johnny Depp but he wouldn't listen to me. He told me it was nonsense. It was a pretty chaotic dream.

Awhile back I read Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I finished both books in two days. To be honest, all of the nonsense gave me a little bit of a headache but I recovered. Then I watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland. And then I got really excited because I found out that this movie was going to be coming out in March 2010. I hope it is as awesome as I'm thinking its going to be!
Here is some Alice in Wonderland artwork by Mary Blair that I came across. I think it is absolutely lovely.
Yay for adventures! :]
Is anyone else excited?

No comments: