Sunday, August 9, 2009

my happy list

Check out the rockstar diaries.
I just came across this blog a couple weeks ago and I think it is so cute!
I love reading the "happy lists" she posts and decided to make one of my own.
So here it is:

1. falling asleep to the rain.
2. adventures.
3. sundresses and picnic baskets.
4. letters from slovakia.
5. stepping on crispy, crunchy autumn leaves.
6. raspberry lemonade snowcones.
7. watching airplanes.
8. hummingbirds.
9. polaroid photos.
10. poppies.

This is the first of many, I'm sure.

This blog also inspired me to get a polaroid camera.
Yes, I bought one off of ebay for $8.99. I couldn't bring myself to spend any more than that for one since Polaroid has ceased making polaroid film. But you better believe I'm going to have fun with it while I can. I have film in transit to my house as we speak. Its pricey. But soooo worth it. I've had so much fun with it! Its so magical. I love the sound it makes when it takes the picture. And watching it develop totally captivates me.

corn
Thats the corn in the garden in my backyard.
sisters
And thats me and Sarah.

Ah, those colors. Mmm...I love them. Okay, so these aren't the best but I tried. I'll be sharing more soon :]

Speaking of film and cameras, I just finished my second roll of holga film and took it to the lab. I should be expecting it back in two weeks. Also, I finished shooting up the film that was in my actionsampler. I've changed my mind and want a supersampler now so I may be selling my actionsampler. I don't know...it depends on how this roll comes back. It should be back on Thursday.

I better go to bed before I eat any more. In addition to the three dinners I ate tonight I've also chowed down a bag of licorice, a bag of popcorn, and some ice cream sandwiches. Yes, some...not one. Plus, 4am is going to come early. Goodnight!

No comments: