Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a week in the life: monday

Check this out to play along :)
  
8:46
 Crawling out of bed. After hitting my alarm numerous times (...like from 4am til now) I decided to take the day off. This is definitely going to be a good day.
 
1:55
It's warm and I'm outside.  I had been hoping for a picnic at lunch...but by the time Andy and I made our sandwiches, he didn't have much lunch break left. So we had a picnic downstairs and watched a previous episode of LIFE.
 
3:02
Not our cat.  He belongs to our neighbor. He hangs around our house a lot. And I'm okay with that because he is pretty and he reminds me of our cat Smokey.
 
6:58
Making cards. This table is a mess. It always is.  It takes me forever to get anything done because I can never find what I'm looking for. Oh well, I deal with the space I have been given.
 
7:00
Getting ready to go apartment/house hunting with Andy. It's exciting and makes this whole marriage thing feel a lot more like reality.

No comments: