Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a week in the life: tuesday


12:22
Patiently waiting for me to finish getting ready so he can get some lunch.
12:34
I'm on a diet. But I couldn't resist french fries dipped in frosty.
This reminded us of being at school in Ephraim and that one time we drove all the way to Nephi to get Wendys because the power was out. And then we remembered the other time the power was out in Ephraim...and how we went to the movie store to rent a movie only to realize that the cashier couldn't ring us up...and that we couldn't even watch a movie until the power came back on.
1:00
Andy needed an energy drink. He left the truck on because he wanted me to guess the name of the band that was playing on the radio.
1:02
It was Weezer.
8:10
Just got back from my first quilting class. It was three hours long and I loved every minute of it. I learned a lot. And I was the only student.
9:37
Yep, I did this all tonight. I'm very proud.

No comments: