Friday, March 18, 2011

thirty day challenge


We did it! We both went thirty days without soda pop! I did not think it was possible! This idea came to me one day as I started drinking my fifth cup of Diet Pepsi and realized I couldn't remember the last time I drank water. It scared  me and my kidneys. So I decided I would do something about it. Andy joined me and its a good thing he did or I probably wouldn't have made it. The cravings hit pretty bad on day three. Anyway, we celebrated on Wednesday with a big Diet Mountain Dew with grape. The thirty days definitely broke my addiction. Don't get me wrong...I still love pop...but I'm not going to drink it nearly as much. Plus, since being off of it I've noticed that I don't get my afternoon headaches anymore. Unfortunately I didn't lose weight and I think its because I replaced my pop cravings with candy. Maybe that will be my next thirty day challenge...

No comments: