Wednesday, November 16, 2011

just another little update.



I'm sitting here in sweats, counting down the minutes until I leave for work. I've opened the curtains to let the sunlight stream through, in hopes of warming our cold apartment. I can't bring myself to clean. Or to study. Or to turn the heat up. You know, electric heat isn't so kind on our pocketbook.
We've been looking for houses the past two weeks. It is emotionally draining. Trying to figure out what we want to spend, what we can spend without tying ourselves down, what we like, and what we don't like. It is so stressful. And all of those papers. Papers filled with big words jumbled together that don't make any sense. And it scares me really. It is another big step towards growing up and anyone that knows me knows that that is the last thing I want to do.
Our laptop screen went out last week. It is now in the repair shop getting fixed. Thank goodness it was still under warranty. But its slowed me down a bit, which is good. I spend too much time on the internet anyway. I'm on our desktop now, which is really just used for photoshop since it only catches the wireless signal from our living room occasionally.
Andy has been busy with school. He supposedly only has one more semester after this one. I say supposedly because Utah State keeps changing their mind and not offering classes that they told him they would. Nothing too surprising since its been happening for the past year or so. He only needs two more classes. TWO. If he can't finish up this spring, I just might have to scream. And punch something. Utah State has given us nothing but problems.
And me? Well I have just been studying for my test and working. I can't emphasize enough how glad I am that I switched up my work schedule and cut back on hours. Life is so much more managable now. And it has been moving right along. I can't believe it is the middle of November. Where has the time gone? Next week is Thanksgiving. And then it will be Christmas. Time is moving too fast. I hope it slows down. Just a little bit. I love the holidays.

No comments: